Tuesday, December 11, 2007

weekend schmeekend

brian and corinna got married at SF City Hall on Friday. they came by my work and made a splash. one of my coworkers said they look like they belong on TV (in a good way).

saturday i went to the free legal clinic, hoping for word on my violin. that night i went to a party in a tent in Civic Center Plaza with a bunch of ex-49ers. Open bar, good times. I felt a little weird drinking and carousing as Harris Barton talked about the meaning of his brain tumor foundation.

The Color Purple at the Orpheum Theater afterwards. well done show. plenty of uncomfortable moments, namely the lesbian scenes. James and Tina and my family and brother + wife all went.

Sunday I practiced on my new rental violin. I'm starting to like it more, but I hate how the case smells.

Brian and Corinna cooked dinner for a bunch of folks Sunday night:
-tomato and spinach salad
-veggie three cheese lasagna with broccoli
-chocolate mousse, ever so good (rum, though perhaps not enough)
-champagne

Corinna seems to want to move into my apartment, though Brian seems to have reservations. Anyway I will check out a place in the Sunset soon.

No comments: