Friday, July 18, 2008

Back to Bach, my Fort-e

I finished a Chinese song in violin, and moved back to Bach's double violin concerto in D Minor.

Had a scare - I thought I lost my HD but really just moved my entire user's folder into some obscure place on my computer. Don't do that. And back up!!! Thanks Apple Store genius guy for finding it.

Made a nice fort with Britt in my living room. We used a circus-tent type roof with a main pole for support, secured with ropes, pulleys and copper wiring around a chair, a doorknob and the Eiffel Tower; inside was a loft, and grass, fire, stars and lake. Ground padding not very comfortable - will bring inflatable mattress next time, and camera.

Posted some Flickr items: mac dre in memorium, Little Saigon celebration.

Going to USF Law School, unless Hastings hastily lets me in.

Enjoying handing out What Now My Love EPs. Get yours while supplies last!

Reading: Nonrequired Reading 2007 and The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz, old Tape Ops, Cosmo
Watched: Good Shepherd, Breach

3 comments:

Jon said...

hahaha re wnml. there's bound to be a run on those 7 inches at some point.

Brittany O., the writer formerly known as FRANK said...

sometimes you can be so amazing. even when your not trying.

Brittany O., the writer formerly known as FRANK said...

thank you frank. and jon. i love you both. and will beat you both in chess anytime, any place.