Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Work Dave


Hey. I started this blog at the behest of David Pham, my coworker at Pacific News Service (PNS for those keeping track). Here is a picture/artwork of me and another coworker david took/made.

Notice how i look funny and so does the girl. Her name is Pha Lo. There was no buddha around when the photo was taken. Or so we thought. I feel so-so about this picture. I am glad I was there, and in the shot, but feel I could have made a face or done something remarkable, to celebrate the fact David was taking it. Then again, maybe I felt he was taking advantage of my work daze. P.S. This pic will be shared by Pha and I like Stanford and Cal share the Axe. Which is to say, not shared at all, but an object of intense desire that only one can have at a time.

No comments: